Rewarding charity partnership with Action4Youth
Action4Youth offers a rewarding and unique charity partnership that will enhance your business and engage your employees whilst providing a lasting and positive social impact.
Action4Youth is here for every child and young person, regardless of background or ability. We work to ensure that all have the chance to enter adulthood as positive, confident members of the community. No–one should be abandoned, neglected, deprived of hope, opportunity or aspiration. Partner with us to achieve a better future for all.
Why partner with us?
Action4Youth will offer you a personalised and tailored partnership to suit your workforce, we will:
- Listen to your needs and develop a partnership together to achieve these goals.
- Enhance your profile by your association with a leading and reputable charity
- Build team spirit in your workforce
- Offer unique volunteer opportunities from supporting our Inspiration programme, volunteering at our Caldecotte Xpereince centre, joining our Dragons Den panel for our NCS programme to fundraising opportunities within the local community.
- Show you the difference you will make to young people in your community
- Engage your employees every step of the way.
- Maximise local press and PR opportunities.
- Ensure you feel part of the Action4Youth family.
You can change lives
A partnership with Action4youth means you, your company and employees, will all be actively supporting the leading youth charity. We currently interact with around 25,000 young people and with your support we will be able to offer our services to more young people and develop the new services our young people need.
An Action4Youth corporate partnership means you are investing in young people, your community and the future.
Please share this page to help us become even more visible to young people
LATEST ACTION4YOUTH NEWS
Action4Youth continue to knock down boundaries for young people with disabilities. The Mobiloo enables anyone, whatever the extent of their physical condition, to use the changing facilities after taking part in activities at our Caldecotte Xperience centre.
Looking back on the year is a bit different in 2020. We’re looking back on an extraordinary time with very many losses; people, jobs, time, experiences and perhaps not so many gains. We are all approaching the Christmas holidays in weariness as much as seasonal cheer in the knowledge that the many problems Covid leaves in its wake will be waiting for us in January.