PARTNER WITH ACTION4YOUTH
In a post-Covid landscape, with a youth mental-health crisis, alarming rates of knife and gang crime and children and young people feeling more disengaged than ever before, our support has never been more vital.
We have ambitious plans to reach more children and young people, keep our streets safer and ensure our future generation is not left behind, and we’re looking for new corporate partners to join us on our mission.
Action4Youth is here for every child and young person, regardless of background or ability. A leading and reputable charity in the region, we deliver a wide range of programmes including:
- Holistic and crisis support for vulnerable, disadvantaged and disabled young people – a safety net for those who need it most
- Employability, life skills and enrichment programmes for those on the cusp of exclusion or lacking opportunity – a springboard for brighter futures
- Unique and impactful anti-knife/gang crime initiatives – to keep our communities safer
- Outdoor education, promoting challenge and adventure, with delivery of The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award and NCS programmes – building confidence and resilience for the future.
Please help us make this page more visible by sharing it through your own social networks.
Why support us?
- Support 25,000 young people in need and your future generation of employees in the same region as your business
- Enjoy opportunities to visit and be directly involved with projects you fund, with a wealth of employee volunteering and engagement opportunities.
- Create a positive social impact and meet your ESG & CSR goals.
- Benefit from regular engaging content and marketing opportunities.
- Achieve employee morale by making a real difference to local young people of all abilities and from different backgrounds.
- Achieve team bonding by involvement in group volunteering and fundraising challenges.
- Enjoy a personalised and tailored partnership to suit your corporate objectives.
- Charity of the Year – select us as an annual charity partner for a rewarding partnership complete with fundraising, employee volunteering and direct access to our programmes.
- Strategic partners – our key partners and funders to activate new programmes, complete with senior level strategic involvement in the project and naming opportunities.
- Project funders – the vital cogs in our wheel to fund projects and realise life-changing experiences for young people in the region. Discover some of our current funders.
- Cause related marketing – marketing-led partnerships linking our brand to your product or service at the point of purchase to generate additional sales/awareness plus raise funds for Action4Youth
- Sponsorship – sponsor our annual Big Night Out and other events for high profile branding opportunities in front of hundreds of guests & Buckinghamshire VIPs
- Employee fundraising – with events offered or organised by us, or support for your own ideas
- Volunteering offered to our financial supporters, with opportunities to directly experience our projects.
Become a charity partner to benefit young people in our community
To find out more about our corporate charity partnership opportunities please contact Fundraising & Corporate Partnerships
[email protected] or fill in the form below.
You can change lives
A partnership with Action4youth means you, your company and employees, will all be actively supporting the leading youth charity. We currently interact with around 25,000 young people and with your support we will be able to offer our services to more young people and develop the new services our young people need.
An Action4Youth corporate partnership means you are investing in young people, your community and the future.
A message from Graeme Shankland, Trustee at Action4Youth
A charity partnership with Action4Youth makes a significant difference to the charity, enabling us to offer more young people, of all abilities and from different backgrounds, the opportunity to take part in our programmes and learn the valuable skills that increase their resilience, broaden their horizons and help prepare them for life and work.
Jenifer Cameron, CEO Action4Youth
LATEST ACTION4YOUTH NEWS
All the latest news and blog articles from Action4Youth. | More
Action4Youth News May 2023
This month we focus on ‘altruism’, the selfless acts of people supporting the wellbeing of others. From the current Mayor of Milton Keynes, Amanda Marlow, supporting our capital appeal; to our wonderful marathon runners raising crucial funds; to our fabulous
Action4Youth News April 2023
Action4Youth is here for all young people, making a real difference to their futures. With a variety of programmes, we’re here as a vital safety net, a springboard toward realising dreams as well as a voice from and for the
Top Training Tips from Sarah Fountain
A message to our Action4Youth Runners – Sarah Fountain, Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor shares her experience and top tips for long-distance running. “Hi, I’m Sarah, a 42-year-old, full-time, self-employed, single mum. I didn’t start running until I was