Your donation to Action4Youth can make a difference to young people
- £10 subsidizes the cost of a 1-1 mentoring session for a young person at risk
- £25 enables x2 young disabled children to experience the freedom of sailing for the first time
- £50 funds a group of x5 disadvantaged young people to challenge themselves on our high-ropes course building their self-confidence and sense of achievement
- £100 helps us support a local youth club, providing a safe and stress-free environment for young people to let off steam
Reclaim Gift Aid
Add 25% more to your donation at no cost to you. A Gift Aid declaration allows Action4Youth to claim tax back on eligible donations. It means that for every £1 you donate to Action4Youth we can claim back 25p, at no extra cost to you.
Other ways to donate
- By phone – Please call us on 0300 003 2334 if you would like to make a donation by phone. We accept most major credit cards.
- By cheque – If you would like to send us a cheque, please make it payable to Action4Youth and send it to:
- Action4Youth, 5 Smeaton Close, Aylesbury HP15 8UN.