- This event has passed.
Safeguarding Essentials – 21st September
September 21 @ 19:00 - 21:00£15
It is everyone’s responsibility to ensure that we safeguard the young people we work with. This workshop is suitable for anyone, over the age of 16, employed or volunteering in a youth focused organisation. It can be accessed as an introduction to safeguarding or an annual refresher.
- Identify legislation which safeguards and protects children
- Explain the types of abuse and recognise the signs and indicators
- Identify the process for handling disclosures
- Explain how to report concerns
- £15 per person
- You will need a laptop/computer with a webcam and microphone. Mobile devices will not be able to access the interactive features
- Internet connection is required.
You will be sent the link to the workshop 48 hours in advance of the training.
Maximum 12 places available.