- This event has passed.
Safeguarding Essentials – 18th August
August 18 @ 19:00 - 21:00£25
It is everyone’s responsibility to ensure that we safeguard the young people we work with. This workshop is suitable for anyone, over the age of 16, employed or volunteering in a youth focused organisation. It can be accessed as an introduction to safeguarding or an annual refresher.
- Identify legislation which safeguards and protects children
- Explain the types of abuse and recognise the signs and indicators
- Identify the process for handling disclosures
- Explain how to report concerns
- £15 per person for 2020/21 Action4Youth members – please contact sarah simmons on 07351 408594 or email [email protected] to get your discount code
- £25 per person for non members
- You will need a laptop/computer with a webcam and microphone. Mobile devices will not be able to access the interactive features
- Internet connection is required.
You will be sent the link to the workshop 48 hours in advance of the training.