- This event has passed.
Online Safety – 22nd July
July 22 @ 10:00 - 12:00£25
This workshop explores different types of technology and we stay safe online when working with young people. Whether you are a frequent user of technology or discovering a new online world this workshop will provide you with guidance on keeping yourself safe and the young people you work with.
- Identify the common online platforms
- Explore the benefits and risks posed to adults and young people with online platforms
- Implement safer online interactions with young people in your organisation
- Identify sources of advice and support to keep yourself and others you work with safe online
- £15 per person for 2020/21 Action4Youth members – please contact sarah simmons on 07351 408594 or email [email protected] to get your discount code
- £25 per person for non members
- You will need a laptop/computer with a webcam and microphone. Mobile devices will not be able to access the interactive features
- Internet connection is required.
You will be sent the link to the workshop 48 hours in advance of the training.