Emergency First Aid at Work – 21st February 2021
February 21 @ 10:00 - 16:00£45
This 6 hour accredited training delivered by HealhTec is delivered in an interactive way and covers first aid you need in your organisation. This programme meets the requirements of the Health and Safety Executive for first aiders working in low risk environments (eg offices, shops, residential care settings etc).
Due to Covid-19 risk assessment there are only 8 spaces on this training. Safety of participants and trainers are paramount.
Event location: Aylesbury College
- The ability to act safely and effectively when an accident or emergency occurs.
- The treatment and priorities of care for an unconscious patient.
- The recognition and treatment of a person in seizure.
- The recognition of cardiac arrest and delivery of Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR).
- The ability to recognise and safely treat a patient who is choking.
- The ability to safely and promptly treat a patient who is bleeding.
- The keeping of simple records following an accident at work.