- This event has passed.
Basic Life Saving – Tuesday 22nd September 2020 – 3hr
September 22 @ 18:30 - 21:30£30
First Aid (Accredited Training) – Face to face delivery – 3hr course.
Due to Covid-19 risk assessment there are only 8 spaces on this training. Safety of participants and trainers are paramount. This training is recommended for staff and volunteers in youth organisations to provide them with knowledge and skills to be able to apply basic first aid.
Event location: Aylesbury College
- Importance of self-protection and use of barriers
- Chain of Survival
- Primary Survey
- Unconscious Casualties and Recovery Position
- Adult CPR
- Dealing with Choking
- Basic Bleeding Control (optional)
- Attendees are required to be over 18 years old
- Individuals must be in clubs who are current members of Action4Youth
This training can be held at your Covid secure venue provided it meets the requirement of the trainers risk assessment. Please get in touch to discuss.
Anyone who is the lead for first aid/attends multiple sessions in their staff/volunteer capacity in a week should attend the 6 hour Emergency First Aid at work.
If you wish to book the 6hr course click here